1. Vacuum packaging bag texture: There are aluminum film and plastic on the market, and the aluminum film is more isolated from air and sunlight.
2. Degree of vacuum: The tighter the pumping, the longer it is.
3. Storage temperature: The colder the longer the time.
No pollution: no added adhesive, no residual solvent pollution, green and environmental protection. Vacuum packaging bag moisture-proof + anti-static + explosion-proof + anti-corrosion + heat insulation + energy saving + single perspective + UV separation + low cost + small volume ratio + no pollution + high barrier effect. Development History Editing Vacuum packaging originated in the 1940s. Since the plastic film was successfully applied to commodity packaging in the 1950s, vacuum packaging has developed rapidly.
4. After the vacuum is good, whether it has passed high temperature and high pressure. If you have one, you can save it longer.
5. The contents are fat, low in water or added with preservatives for a long time.
Experiments have shown that when the oxygen concentration in the package is ≤ 1%, the growth and reproduction rate of microorganisms drops sharply. When the oxygen concentration is ≤ 0.5%, most microorganisms will be stopped and propagated. (Note: Vacuum packaging can not be caused by anaerobic bacteria reproduction and enzyme reaction, and therefore needs to be combined with other auxiliary methods, such as refrigeration, quick freezing, dehydration, high temperature sterilization, irradiation, microwave sterilization, salting, etc. .
The air-filled package is filled with a single gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide or a rare gas or a mixed gas of two or three kinds of gases after being vacuumed. Among them, nitrogen is a chemically stable gas, which protects the object from external disturbances such as oxidation and maintains a positive pressure inside the bag to prevent the package from being crushed and damaged. Carbon dioxide can be dissolved in various types of fat or water to form weakly acidic carbonic acid, and has the activity of microorganisms such as mold and spoilage bacteria.
Hebei WangAi Trading Co.,Ltd
Address: JinZhengJunTing, Jianshe Street, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang city, Hebei Province, China.
Name: Bella Ran